24 Girls in 7 Days (Splashproof ed) - Alex Bradley Blah, blah, blah. It was an okay book. Truthfully, I was entertained for the first part. Eh, maybe about... the first twenty to fifty pages or so. *Shrugs* But to be quite frank and honest, this book wasn't that big of a deal. You read it, it's over, you're done and move on. Nothing memorable, nothing that wasn't predictable. It's like that time-old movie that you see on TV that's been rehashed with just a different set of characters to fill the same stereotypical roles time and time again. Was it enjoyable? Eh, yeah. Sure. But it was so obvious that it took all the fun out of it. Everything was just like any other teen-romance, high-school prom setting. It's been done before, and because of that, there's really not much to say about it. Is it bad? Nope. But is it good? Nah-uh. Definitely can't say that. It's so "blah" that you can't hate it, but you can't love it either. It's one of those books you "do" instead of "read" really.

So is there anything else I want to say? And is my review REALLY going to be this short? Yes, and yes. If you want to read something that's not new and nothing amazing, then sure. Pick up this book. But please, save your money. Don't buy this one. Quaint as it is, it's just not worth it. The novelty wears off in the first couple of chapters and leaves you just reading because it's such an easy book to get through. Would I recommend you read it at all? Eh... Not really.

Really, save yourself the trouble. Go read something else. There's PLENTY more out there that's worth far MORE of your time and effort. Move on. Choose another book, not this one.