Behemoth - Scott Westerfeld, Keith Thompson
First of all, I want to apologize to everyone for the very long absence I've had on this site. I've recently moved and in the procedure, I completed Scott Westerfeld's Leviathan Trilogy completely. That being said, the books were not my own but were borrowed from the library, and in the end, I had to place them back before I was able to settle down on the internet and tend to status updates and more.

Because of this, however, my status updates are incomplete for this review, and I will probably not edit or add them until a time when I sit down and reread this trilogy again, which--I strongly emphasize--I am definitely going to do! I do not want to write in status updates now, because I had not recorded any during my reading. There was really very little time to be afforded to keeping track of my own reading. This is why I'm only getting back into it all now.

So while this will not be a normal review, and while I do plan on getting back into things and reviewing this book thoroughly once more in the future, I'm going to make it short and get back on track.

In conclusion, if there's one thing that you have to take away from this review, it's this:

I am buying this trilogy. I must have this trilogy!!!! I could not get enough of these books! So much so that I swept through the second book and the third without stopping! IT WAS DELICIOUS. It was WONDERFUL!!!! Seriously, if you're looking for something that has adventure, action, suspense, plot twists, and fantastic characters, character development, interactions and more-- you not only need to read this trilogy, I highly recommend you buy these books. They contain something in them that is classic, easy to enjoy, and yet has the complexities of a story that you can admire and grow with.

It's so very easy to love this trilogy. If you're not the type to risk things on a "buy and then see what happens" spree, then at least take these out in library or borrow them from a friend that has them.

Again, sorry for the horrendous review. I promise to get back on top of things shortly. In the meanwhile, as if I haven't repeated it enough: Check out this enjoyable trilogy! You won't regret it!