Alright, this time around I'm going to do a super quick review. Let's do the countdown, shall we?
1. BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Akari and Hirato. *Coughs; smirks; waggles eyebrows* And that's all I'm sayin'.
2. Yanari is a wonderful character and one I can relate to quite a bit. His relationship with Nai is precious and I adored seeing him and Nai spending time together.
3. Tsukumo and Nai are precious! DX SHE CARES ABOUT HIM SO MUCH! HNNNNNNG!!! MY FEELS!
4. YOGI AND GAREKI! *SOBS 5EVER*
Let me rant a little here: I love this mangaka. I adore her. And I've already come to the conclusion that if I she's written any other manga, I'm tracking them down and reading them because she's just HNNNNNNNNNNNG! Perfect!!!!!! But she has this talent... this INFURIATING AND AMAAAAZING TALENT! ...where she just PULLS ON MY HEARTSTRINGS LIKE I'M A FREAKING PUPPET. Because: Every. Single. Time. that Gareki and Yogi are about to finally UNDERSTAND AND CONNECT WITH EACH OTHER ON A DEEPER LEVEL..........!
*SKIPS OFF ON HER MERRY WAY*"
I SWEAR. I'M GOING TO DIE BECAUSE EVERY SINGLE TIME THAT YOGI'S FEELINGS ARE CLOSE TO BEING UNDERSTOOD BY GAREKI, SOME FREAKING WELL-PLANNED PREVIOUS THING COMES IN AND MESSES IT UP AND SFGSYFGUSKFISUGFIDFSLIUGFSF I CANNOT HANDLE THIS TORTURE! *Flips table!*
And contrary to the ranting above, I'm loving this manga so much and I go through it thinking to myself HNNNNG GAREKI TOTALLY DOESN'T KNOW HOW MUCH YOGI TRULY CARES ABOUT HIM AND HOW MUCH GAREKI AFFECTS HIM AND IF HE KNEW THEN SFBDSHGFBDGFDKYUGDDF
Totally. Worth it.
6. .......totally don't remember what I wanted to say for number six....
So I guess that's the end of my review! XD
6. Kiichi is hilarious and I love her.
7. Jiki is still a piece of shit.
THERE WE GO. ALL DONE~!
On to the next volume, my darlings~! 8D OFF WE GO!