Quick review time! Let's run through this, everyone~
1. Jiki. is such. a troll. But the way he shows his affection for Yogi is priceless. X3 You can really tell just how much Jiki likes Yogi from the way he treats him. <3<br/>
2. The way Yogi defends Gareki even when he's not around... *Smiles warmly* He cares so much.
3. Karoku. -___- Needs. to. be. Shot. How dare he.
4. Nai never deserves to be treated like that. By ANYONE. I don't CARE who they are! D8<<br/>
5. Kiichi... is truly wonderful. And the strength that she believes Nai has... is even more amazing than that. So much is said in the subtleties, where no words are spoken, and the scene between her and Nai is particularly meaningful. I really, really have come to appreciate her a great deal.
6. Tsubame and Gareki's sibling rivalry is so wonderful and priceless to see! X3
7. I love how Tsubame is noticing just how much Gareki has grown. Like Nai said, really. He's grown "warmer". <3<br/>
8. WE FINALLY GET TO SEE THE FACES OF THE GUYS BEHIND THE ROUND TABLE OF Z!
9. Tokitatsu. |8 ...that is all.
10. 100% convinced that Tokitatsu's secretary is Pepper Potts incarnate. X3
11. IVA SO BADASS SHE A GODDESS, BRO!
12. Kiichi and Tsukumo undercover? Humina humina humina humina humina! 8D
13. Haha~ Akari got in trouble~ XD
14. TSUKUMO AND NAI LOVE EACH OTHER SO MUCH! MY HEART IS OVERFLOWING WITH LOVE AND FEELS!!!!
15. Gareki totally loves Yogi. <3<br/>
16. BAD TOUCH GALORE! DX
17. ;w; Kiichi and Tsukumo. <3<br/>
18. Yogi... ;-;
19. OH NO NAI! DX<<br/>
20. OH NO GAREKI! DDDX<<br/>
And that's all you're getting out of me for this review for now. X3 I'll see you all in the next volume~ <3 On to Volume 9! 8D